Treasure Valley Family Medicine
Services & Philosophy of Care
Treasure Valley Family Medicine was founded on the goal to deliver superior, comprehensive primary care in an independent setting for the entire family. Our guiding philosophy of relationship-based care grows from our keen awareness of the privilege we are given, when you trust us to care for you and your family. Being a physician-owned small business, we give ourselves the time flexibility to ensure your concerns are always met – and hopefully expectations surpassed!
Our Services Are Designed For You
Below are some of our policies and on-site services that define our commitment to you:
- Appointment are scheduled with sufficient time to not feel rushed; new patient visits are given 60 minutes and follow up slots are 30 minutes each. This allows for in depth care and time for us to get to know you as a person.
- Urgent requests for same day visits can be accommodated when you call ahead. We set up our schedule to allow for easy adaption.
- Simple questions or requests can be addressed through our user-friendly patient portal, with HIPAA secure communication.
We also offer a number of on-site services that are rarely found under one roof. Our comprehensive offerings are designed to save you time and money.
- We draw your labs in-office and send them to an independent laboratory group. This saves you travel time and money, since you will not be paying a facility fee which hospital-owned labs will add to your bill (commonly an additional 30% cost).
- We offer advanced services in areas such as Urology, Dermatology, Mental Health, Women’s Health and more.
- Available treatments include: vasectomy, mole removal, mental health medication management, pap smears, intrauterine device insertion/removal, endometrial biopsy, home oxygen certification, pulmonary function testing, DOT/CDL examination and more!
We’re Committed To YOU
Whatever your health care needs, we are committed to being YOUR primary care medical home – your first stop for all your medical concerns. We encourage you to see the difference our motivated and talented team can deliver, and then tell your friends, our favorite way to meet new people!