Do you find yourself unsatisfied with your current physician’s office? Are you dissatisfied with:
• Physicians Rushing Through Your Appointment
• Doctors & Nurses Not Listening To You or Taking You Seriously
• Prescriptions Called In Late
• Hidden Fees
• Inexperienced Doctors And Support Staff
• Medical Terminology Use Instead Of Plain Language
• Lack Of Input Into Your Treatment Plan
• Over-scheduling/Not Being Able To Be Seen When Needed
• Feeling Like A Number, Not A Person
• Bait And Switch – Expect To See Your Doctor And Get Someone Else
• Rude Doctors & Staff
• Previous Records Not Being Considered In Appointments
1 We Make Longer Appointments
• Our appointments are not limited by short appointment slots. We take the time to get to know you and truly find out why you’re seeking help. We value the doctor/patient relationship, want to get to know you and be an integral part of your health & wellness.
2 We’re An Independent & Comprehensive Primary Care Clinic
• By being independent we do not have administrators across town or out of state telling us how to take care of you. We have the autonomy to give you sufficient time. If we see fewer patients and deliver higher quality service, that’s okay! We do not have to run shorter visits, crank high throughput and bill you extra to pay for hospital bureaucracies; we are not hospital owned.
• When you have multiple physicians taking care of you and each is taking care of just one or two things they often don’t talk to each other. Things can get dropped or duplicated but when you have one person… “one captain of the ship” then we’re able to make sure that everything is coordinated together. This also allows us to make sure that you can have fewer visits, fewer co-pays and better coordinated care overall.
3 Prompt & Friendly Service
• By keeping our patient membership smaller than typical big-box clinics, we reserve time every day for short notice needs that pop up.If you need to be seen, you will be.
• Our doctors & staff are here because we enjoy what we do & we offer friendly service with a smile.
TVFM has exceeded everything I have expected in a health care provider.
He has ALWAYS treated me like a person and not just a chart number. I feel like I MATTER. He is very attentive and is pro-active I’ve recommended a few friends and Co workers to him to which they all felt Dr. Crownover is an excellent physician.
Appreciate the individual attention given me during my visit. One of my previous doctors (before moving to Boise) made it clear that when time was up it was up!!
Dr. Crownover is an excellent medical physician who is caring decisive and gives very close attention to detail! I’m very fortunate to have Dr. Crownover as my personal medical physician.
Great clinic!! Staff were friendly and courteous. Dr. Crownover was very nice and knowledgeable. Would recommend them to anyone!
Excellent professionalism by all staff in this office. Very thorough exam and explanation of treatments needed. Very impressive!
Very excellent doctor. Didn’t feel rushed at all. Felt he was concerned with my medical concerns. And I like the fact he didn’t treat me like another chart.
We recently relocated to the Boise area and consider ourselves fortunate to have found Dr. Crownover.